So here's a close up of one of the ones I did on the tute, you can see it a lot clearer here! I have used a Whisper White base for all of them, in a C6 size (A4 cut in half & then folded in half). For this one I have used an Elegant Eggplant layer, embossed with the Lovely Lace Emboss Folder on the Big Shot. I have also added a 2" piece of burlap (from my stash) lined up with the right side & I have pulled a couple of threads out of the end to give it a frayed look.
All of my banners are from the Love Blossoms DSP. I have cut them 13cm x 5cm & then cut them in the Banner Triple Punch - 5cm is the widest banner setting on this punch. I have stamped the little chick from the Oh Hello stamp set from the SAB catalog in Daffodil Delight (I love that yellow!) on Whisper White cardstock & then cut him out with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch.
I've taped the circle onto the banner using the White Glimmer Tape from the SAB catalog & put a little Bow Paper Clip on the top. I've also stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in Elegant Eggplant onto some more Whisper White cardstock & cut it out with the Washi Label Punch. I've used Dimensionals under the sentiment & under the banner.
On the inside, I have used another piece of Elegant Eggplant cardstock, layered with a piece of Whisper White cardstock. The sentiment is from the Circle of Spring stamp set & is stamped in Elegant Eggplant ink. I have used the thank you, happy mother's day & happy birthday sentiments from this set to stamp some of the other cards I have made in the pictures below, so there are about 4 of each sentiment. I've also done a matching flower on the envelope.
The cardstocks I have used are Elegant Eggplant, Hello Honey, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon & Crumb Cake. The emboss folders I have used are Happy Hearts, Decorative Dots, Lovely Lace, Woodland, Brick Wall, Arrows & Blossoms. The Blossoms one is retired & the Woodlands one will be available in the next Annual Catalog from 1 June 2016. All of the other emboss folders I have used are current.
The inks I have used on the chicks are Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Rose Red & Daffodil Delight. I have matched the ink inside & on the envelope to the chick or the sentiment on the outside. I have also used the Gold & Silver Glimmer Tapes from the SAB catalog on some of the cards.
I did use my Corner Trio Punch on the Crumb Cake card in the corner, but that is the only card I used it on as I decided I liked the corners square better.
These cards were relatively quick & easy to put together in bulk & they all look different. I'm really happy with the results! What do you think? Do you like Stamp-A-Stacking? I love getting my little production line on :P
Here are the products I have used. Click here to go to my Online Shop.
- SAB - Oh Hello stamp set & Glimmer Tapes
- Love Blossoms DSP
- Bow Paper Clips
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Washi Label Punch & Corner Trio Punch
- Cardstocks - Elegant Eggplant, Hello Honey, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon & Crumb Cake
- Inks - Elegant Eggplant, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Rose Red & Daffodil Delight
- Big Shot & Emboss Folders - Happy Hearts, Decorative Dots, Lovely Lace, Woodland, Brick Wall, Arrows & Blossoms
- Tear & Tape adhesive & Dimensionals
Remember to use my Hostess Code (top left of my blog) if your order is under $250 - see the VIP tab for more info.
Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Launch!! Oh my gosh! So many deals & lovely products to be had! I know I want them all & I'm going to do my best to get them!! The NEW SAB items came out on 16 Feb so quick, quick! Snatch them up while they last!!
So here's the deals from 5 January - 31 March 2016 (for Aussie residents only):
- Spend $90 on ANY current product (both the Annual Share the Fun Catalogue & the new Occasions Catalogue) & earn yourself a freebie from the SAB catalogue! Some of the items are only available until mid Feb (like the gorgeous the Sky is the Limit set) & then they'll be replaced with new SAB items until the end of March. Spend $90, get one product. Spend $180, get two products, etc. There are no limits to how many free SAB products you can get! See the side bar for links to the catalogs.
- Join & get a whopping $295 of product of your choice in your kit & pay just $169. This is an extra $60 product than what you would normally get. Plus you'll get a minimum 20% off all your future orders.
- Host a party & earn an extra $40 of free product on total orders over $400. This is in addition to the normal 10% of free product on total orders over $250.
This is an amazing set of offers & a great time to get involved, whether it be as a customer, a hobby demonstrator (join to get discounts on your own purchases) or as a business.
I am always looking for craft addicts to join my incredible Team! Turn something you love into much more!! Click here to find out more.
Please contact me if you have any queries - email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, you've made my day!! xx