I hope you all enjoyed yourselves in whatever you did on New Year's Eve & I wish you all a wonderful new year full of all things lovely xx
Day 3 of this series & I hope you like the card I have made for you today!
Today I have moved on from using the Tip Top Taupe card stock base to something a bit more fun! This base is in the Cucumber Crush & isn't it a lush green! I've layered it up with the Watermelon Wonder card stock & the icecream & cupcake print paper from the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack. I have used half an A4 sheet of Cucumber Crush card stock to make this card base.
I have used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch to cut out the Watermelon Wonder card stock, followed by a layer of the spot print Cherry on Top DSP cut out with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. Then I've used the Decorative Label Punch to cut out the Pool Party card stock on top. I have used the Bermuda Bay ink for the sentiment, which is from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.
To make the icecream, I have used the Crushed Curry spot print paper for the cone & the top layer of icecream, with the Crushed Curry ink & the sprinkles are in Watermelon Wonder ink. I have used the Cucumber Crush ink for the middle layer of icecream on the spot print paper & the Bermuda Bay ink for the bottom layer of icecream. All printed papers have come from the Cherry on Top DSP and the stamps are from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set. I have then glued the whole lot onto Watermelon Wonder card stock & fussy cut it out. The icecream is propped up on Dimensionals.
For the inside, I have used more of the Crushed Curry spot print paper from the Cherry on Top DSP. The sentiment is in Bermuda Bay ink & the sprinkles are in Watermelon Wonder ink. Both of these stamps also come from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.
Finally, for the envelope I have also used the sprinkles in Watermelon Wonder ink.
Here are my suggested products below. Remember to use my January Hostess Code CCYMB2S7 when ordering so you get to share in the Rewards! Please see the information further down the page in relation to the Rewards.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Remember to sign up for my Newsletter so you don't miss out on any of my specials! Australian residents get a free Designer Series Paper sample pack just for signing up!
It's sale time!! If you live in Australia & want to grab a bargain, go to my Online Shop!!
- If your order is under $250, use my January Hostess Code CCYMB2S7 so you get to share in the total Rewards for the month (for every order over $250, Stampin' Up gives free product, so when everyone uses the Hostess Code, all the little orders get tallied up & at the end of every month, I split the rewards among all the customers that used the Hostess Code for that month).
- If your order is above $250, don't use the code as you will become the Hostess & receive the Rewards directly with your order!!
- Click here to see the rewards earned on orders over $250.
Become a VIP customer & get Extra Rewards from me!
- First time ordering through me? Click here to read IMPORTANT information on how to receive your Hostess Code Rewards.
- Ordered from me but didn't hear from me? Read this.
- Repeat Customers & Referrals Loyalty Rewards Program - click here to find out more.
I am always looking for craft addicts to join my incredible Team! Turn something you love into much more!! Click here to find out more.
Please contact me if you have any queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, you've made my day!! xx