Here's what I've made, I did a bunch in the same theme:
For all of the above cards I have used the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (DSP) layered on a Basic Black cardstock base. I have heat embossed the stamp onto more Basic Black cardstock using the heat tool, versamark & silver emboss powder. I have then fussy cut it out & attached it with Dimensionals. I have used Snail glue for the rest.
You can get this DSP for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration catalog when you spend $90 on any current products! See more info below.
On the inside, I have layered a matching piece of DSP from the front with a piece of white paper from my stash. I have used Blackberry Bliss ink. I have used the small flower stamp from the set on the corner of the envelope so it matches.
Same, same but different, using some of the other prints from the Wildflower Fields DSP.
Here is another version I made with the rest of the fish print paper from my stash.
This time I have layered Basic Black cardstock with Whisper White cardstock. I have used Basic Black ink & the Corner Punch - this is new fave!! Doesn't it just finish off the card so prettily? This is new to my stash, but I think you'll be seeing a lot more of it!
Here are the links to the products as mentioned in the tutorial & a couple of my faves. Click the image to go to my online shop. Remember to use my January Hostess Code 3XZPXN3X so you get to share in the total Rewards for the month - keep reading for more info on the Rewards you can earn!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Launch!! Oh my gosh! So many deals & lovely products to be had! I know I want them all & I'm going to do my best to get them!!
So here's the deals from 5 January - 31 March 2016 (for Aussie residents only):
- Spend $90 on ANY current product (both the Annual Share the Fun Catalogue & the new Occasions Catalogue) & earn yourself a freebie from the SAB catalogue! Some of the items are only available until mid Feb (like the gorgeous the Sky is the Limit set) & then they'll be replaced with new SAB items until the end of March. Spend $90, get one product. Spend $180, get two products, etc. There are no limits to how many free SAB products you can get!
- Click here to see the SAB catalogue PDF.
- Click here to see the Occasions catalogue PDF.
- Click here to see the Annual Share the Fun catalogue PDF.
- Email me to get them in hard copy
This is an amazing set of offers & a great time to get involved, whether it be as a customer, a hobby demonstrator (join to get discounts on your own purchases) or as a business. If you are even the teeniest bit interested, please email me your address & I will send you the catalogues so you can have a look at these gorgeous products for yourself, no strings attached.
Remember to sign up for my Newsletter so you don't miss out on any of my specials! All Australian Residents who sign up, receive a free Designer Series Paper sample pack!
If you live in Australia & want to grab a bargain, go to my Online Shop!!
- If your order is under $250, use my January Hostess Code 3XZPXN3X so you get to share in the total Rewards for the month (for orders over $250, Stampin' Up gives 10% free product, so when everyone uses the Hostess Code, all the little orders get tallied up & at the end of every month, I split the rewards among all the customers that used the Hostess Code for that month).
- If your order is above $250, don't use the code as you will become the Hostess & receive the Rewards directly with your order!!
- Click here to see the rewards earned on orders over $250.
- From 5 Jan - 31 Mar Only - Orders over $400 earn an additional $40 free product of your choice!!
Become a VIP customer & get Extra Rewards from me!
- Receive a free gift at the end of every month in which you order!
- First time ordering through me? Click here to read IMPORTANT information on how to receive your Hostess Code Rewards.
- Ordered from me but didn't hear from me? Read this.
- Repeat Customers & Referrals Loyalty Rewards Program - click here to find out more.
I am always looking for craft addicts to join my incredible Team! Turn something you love into much more!! Click here to find out more.
Please contact me if you have any queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, you've made my day!! xx