Oh my gosh, I love these colours! This heart print paper is from the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper (DSP) & it has some really cute prints in it & all lovely, bright colours! Love it! So, today I have layered the DSP on a Whisper White cardstock base with a layer of Silver Foil in there, too. And then another layer of Whisper White on top, which I have heat embossed silver using the heat tool, versamark ink pad & the Hello stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog - get this stamp set for FREE when you spend $90 on any other product!! Yay!! Who doesn't love a freebie?
I have also tried a new technique today where you rub your ink pad (I've used Bermuda Bay) onto a piece of plastic sheet, like what you get out of the photopolymer stamp sets (yes, one of my stamp sets is now missing a plastic sheet haha) & then you spritz it with a little water & just dab it all over the page. Easy & super effective!! I learnt to do it by watching this video posted by Steffi Helmschrott. Although you're meant to do it with Shimmery White cardstock or Watercolour paper but I actually really like the bubbled effect on the card, it adds another dimension. I also added rhinestones - back to my old tricks!!
I have followed the same layered look on the inside & heat embossed it the same, except for the Hello stamp.
Here are the products I have used. Click here to go to my Online Shop.
- Whisper White cardstock
- Silver Foil cardstock
- Have a Cuppa DSP
- Hello Stamp Set - only available as a freebie via the Sale-A-Bration catalog
- Versamark, Heat tool, Silver heat emboss powder
- Bermuda Bay ink
Remember to use my February Hostess Code WJJZW4QH if your order is under $250 so you get to share in the total Rewards for the month - see the VIP & Rewards tabs for more info on the Rewards you can earn!!
Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration!! Oh my gosh! So many deals & lovely products to be had! I know I want them all & I'm going to do my best to get them!! The NEW SAB items came out on 16 Feb so quick, quick! Snatch them up while they last!! I've just ordered the adorable Pedal Pusher stamp set - stay tuned for some super cute bike cards to come!!
So here's the deals from 5 January - 31 March 2016 (for Aussie residents only):
- Spend $90 on ANY current product (both the Annual Share the Fun Catalogue & the new Occasions Catalogue) & earn yourself a freebie from the SAB catalogue! Some of the items are only available until mid Feb (like the gorgeous the Sky is the Limit set) & then they'll be replaced with new SAB items until the end of March. Spend $90, get one product. Spend $180, get two products, etc. There are no limits to how many free SAB products you can get! See the side bar for links to the catalogs.
- Join & get a whopping $295 of product in your kit & pay just $169. This isn't a pre picked kit, you choose ANY current products to the value of $295 yourself! This is an extra $60 product from what you would normally get. Plus you'll get a minimum 20% off all your future orders.
- Host a party & earn an additional $40 of free product on total orders over $400. This is in addition to the normal 10% of free product on total orders over $250.
This is an amazing set of offers & a great time to get involved, whether it be as a customer, a hobby demonstrator (join to get discounts on your own purchases) or as a business. If you are even the teeniest bit interested, please email me your address & I will send you the catalogues so you can have a look at these gorgeous products for yourself, no strings attached.
I am always looking for craft addicts to join my incredible Team! Turn something you love into much more!! Click here to find out more.
Please contact me if you have any queries - email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, you've made my day!! xx