Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop for February. This month we are excited to be CASE-ing Patty Bennett, who is also joining us on this hop & also did an amazing webinar with our team in December.
Patty. Is. Amazing. That is all.
I hope you find great inspiration from the projects. You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog or you may have come from the previous person on the list. Be sure to click on the next person in the list to continue your journey on this blog hop.
I have based my card on Patty Bennett's card which I thought had really pretty water colouring & I also wanted to use my Flowering Fields stamps & matching DSP, so this one was just crying out for me to CASE it!
This is the card I have made:
So I had all the best intentions to watercolour the stamps like Patty did on her card, but once I put it all together, I thought there was already enough colour going on. What do you guys think?
I have used a Lost Lagoon cardstock base appx 15cm square, layered with the Coral print, Whisper White cardstock & a small part of the White with flowers print. Both of the prints come from the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (DSP) - Sale-A-Bration item - get this for FREE when you spend $90!! This DSP is so lovely, it's filled with some beautiful floral prints in all my favourite colours! And there are some really nice stripey & spotty patterns too.
The stamp sets I have used are Perfect Pairings & Flower Fields - also FREE items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! I have used Tip Top Taupe ink. And I have finished it all off with a little bit of the gorgeous Pool Party Glitter Ribbon.
I have followed through with the same layering, stamps & ink on the inside, except I have used white paper for the main square.
And this is the card I cased from Patty:
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card, I certainly had a lot of fun making it! Click on the next person in the list to continue on this blog hopping adventure!!
Here are the products I have used. Click here to go to my Online Shop.
- Lost Lagoon & Whisper White cardstock
- Tip Top Taupe ink
- Pool Party Glitter Ribbon
- SAB items:
- Perfect Pairings stamp set
- Flower Fields stamp set
- Wildflower Fields DSP
Remember to use my February Hostess Code WJJZW4QH if your order is under $250 so you get to share in the total Rewards for the month - see the VIP & Rewards tabs for more info on the Rewards you can earn!!
Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Launch!! Oh my gosh! So many deals & lovely products to be had! I know I want them all & I'm going to do my best to get them!! The NEW SAB items came out on 16 Feb so quick, quick! Snatch them up while they last!!
So here's the deals from 5 January - 31 March 2016 (for Aussie residents only):
- Spend $90 on ANY current product (both the Annual Share the Fun Catalogue & the new Occasions Catalogue) & earn yourself a freebie from the SAB catalogue! Some of the items are only available until mid Feb (like the gorgeous the Sky is the Limit set) & then they'll be replaced with new SAB items until the end of March. Spend $90, get one product. Spend $180, get two products, etc. There are no limits to how many free SAB products you can get! See the side bar for links to the catalogs.
- Join & get a whopping $295 of product of your choice in your kit & pay just $169. This is an extra $60 product than what you would normally get. Plus you'll get a minimum 20% off all your future orders.
- Host a party & earn an extra $40 of free product on total orders over $400. This is in addition to the normal 10% of free product on total orders over $250.
This is an amazing set of offers & a great time to get involved, whether it be as a customer, a hobby demonstrator (join to get discounts on your own purchases) or as a business.
I am always looking for craft addicts to join my incredible Team! Turn something you love into much more!! Click here to find out more.
Please contact me if you have any queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, you've made my day!! xx